Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Couponing

I decided to add a blog about one of the many things I do with my time, which is couponing. Couponing for our family is how we survive, I wouldn't still be doing it after 23 years if it didn't work. The coupon savings we have had over the years has gotten us through many a rough patch when our finances have not been well. Out stockpiles saw to that. It has helped us afford little extras for our family that we wouldn't normally be able to do as well as helping others out when they have been in need. 

I thank God every time I get something for free or near free, because if I hadn't been lead to coupon I am not sure where we would be today. With the economy not looking up anytime soon I am even more thankful for the gift of saving currently. Prices keep going up, packages are getting smaller, and quality is harder to find. You have to take advantage of the deals that are out there while they are there because you never know what tomorrow may bring. 

I hope that this blog will encourage others to coupon and save for their families and their futures. Welcome to Saving Money with MarksvilleandMe.



No comments:

Post a Comment